Please note: To avoid disappointment, prospective students are urged to apply as soon as possible.
Make sure that VUT offers the course you are interested in (this pamphlet/poster) and that you adhere to the admission requirements.
Initial selection will be based on final Grade 11 or latest Grade 12 results.
How to Apply: Online applications
Instructions for completing the application form:
- Complete the application form in full and answer all questions.
- Write in plain block letters in the squares
- Mark only the appropriate answer with an x in the squares where options are given
- Please use a black pen
The following must be submitted with your form:
- Certificate copy of South African green bar-coded ID document
- Certified copy of Grade 11 or latest Grade 12 report (e.g June examination)
- Proof of address (Not compulsory)
- Application fee of R100.00. Application forms without proof of payment will not be accepted.
NB. In case of applications submitted by mail, payments will only be accepted by bank deposit (ABSA Bank, account number 530 861 945, branch code 632 005,
use your ID number as reference), Send completed form with abovementioned to Vaal University of Technology, Vanderbijlpark Campus, Private Bag X021,