If you have already applied online or offline at the University of Pretoria, you can check your UP Application Status for 2022 here by following these steps.
We have attached a link for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password. [SEE HERE]
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal) ‘Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
Visit: MyUP Login Portal