PeopleSoft UCT is the online self-service student administration system used at the University of Cape Town.
Here is the procedure one can go through to log in to the Peoplesoft UCT site to check up on their works at anytime they want.
How to login to PeopleSoft UCT
To access PeopleSoft UCT,
- navigate to studentsonline.uct.ac.za
- enter your user ID (UCT student number)
- enter your password
- and click on the “Sign In” button
How to reset your password
It is no big problem should you forget the logins which you used in signing in to your account. Here are a few steps one can take to reset his/her account.
Please Note: Once you apply for a password reset you would be required to insert a one-time password (OTP) token that will be sent to your mobile phone or alternate email address.
Follow the steps below to reset the password;
- Navigate to Password Self-Service.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your UCT Username then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- And if you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g. wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.