Edlysschool has gathered all the frequently asked questions regarding online Applications for the University of South Africa and provided detailed answers to these questions to guide you on your application.
Find answers to all questions regarding applications to UNISA below:
When Can I Apply For UNISA?
Application for all who want to study at UNISA has been extended so you can apply now.
What Do I Need To Apply?
Before one would apply for the UNISA studies one must make sure that they have the right documents that they can upload when it becomes necessary for them to be submitted.
The following things must be intact before applying;
- statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice
- minimum academic points score (APS) for my qualification(s) of choice – a higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply)
- valid e-mail address and cellphone number
Also, note that you must have scanned documents of your certificates and documents on an electronic device to be uploaded when necessary;
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Also, note that all documents to be submitted must be less than 2MB (2048KB) each as well as document submitted must be in black and white.