Before you apply for admission at the Stellenbosch University, kindly check out Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements For 2022.
What are the minimum academic requirements for a bachelor’s degree?
- 30% for a South African Language of Learning and Teaching (English or Afrikaans), and
- an achievement rating of 4 (50% – 59%) in four 20-credit subjects.
How do you calculate your National Senior Certificateaverage?
Highest score in Language of Learning and Teaching (Eng or Afr) + (5 x best results in 20-credit subjects excluding Life Orientation and Mathematics 3). The total is then divided by 6.
How do we assess international qualifications?
- Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow.
- Click here for the minimum requirements for international curriculums. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Also meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice as set out in the programme outlines under the various faculties
FACULTY SELECTION GUIDELINES
Large numbers of prospective students apply for our programmes. Unfortunately we can accept only a limited number of students. Even though you may meet the admission requirements of a programme, you are not guaranteed admission to the programme of your choice.
Arts and Sociences
Economic and Management Sciences
Education (Foundation Phase)
Education (Intermediate Phase)
Medicine and Health Sciences
– Speech-Language and Hearing Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
For further inquiries, please contact our Client Service Centre
Tel.: 021 808 9111