Do you want to know how to create MyNSFAS Account? Then you’re art the right place. Students who seek to apply for NSFAS must create a MyNSFAS Account.
So, in this article, we’re going to show you how you can create an account for your MyNSFAS so that you can have full control, access, and manage your account.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme aims at supporting students with funding. And every South African citizen who is enrolling in higher education is qualified for NSFAS funding.
Now, let’s go straight to the subject and learn how you can create your account creation process.
To access your funding progress through your myNSFAS account, you are required to register or re-register a myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click myNSFAS tab
- Click register
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details
- Then capture ID number as it is stated on your ID document
- Type in your full names and surname as per your ID number
- Type in your current email address
- Confirm your email address
- Type in your cellphone number
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Upload ID Copy
- Click register
- OTP will be sent to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours)
- Type in the OTP and click submit
- You have now completed your re-registration
Documents You’ll Need For MyNSFAS Account Creation
Before you can successfully create your Account and apply for NSFAS online, you will need to have the below requirements.
- A cell phone number
- An email address
- A username and password (that you’ll use and remember for your account login)
TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION YOU WILL NEED A COPY OF YOUR ID. FOR USERS WITH THE ID CARD MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPLOAD A COPY REFLECTING BOTH SIDES OF YOUR ID CARD.
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE YOUR USERNAME. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Never share your account details or information with anyone.